How It Works
How LaunderBag Works
Schedule Your Pick Up
Schedule your one-time or weekly laundry pickup on our website. On pickup day, simply place your dirty laundry in a bag outside your door.
Pick Up, Wash, Dry & Fold
We’ll pick up your dirty laundry and take it to one of our trusted laundry partners. They will wash, dry and fold your laundry with utmost care.
Your clean, neatly folded clothes will be dropped off at your doorstep. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be home to receive your laundry!
What To Expect
A Guide To Your First Service
Ordering and Pickup Process
- Go to LAUNDERBAG.COM and tell us how many 13-gallon trash bags of laundry you want wash, dried and folded.
- We pre-select your premium detergents, dryer sheets but give you the option to use fabric softener, bleach, and give us special treatment notes for each specific order.
- DoorDash comes to your doorstep within 10 minutes. Get text updates like you do with Uber.
Bagging Your Laundry Process
- Set your clothes in 13-gallon trash bags outside your door. Just shove whatever you have in without the need to separate anything (we do that for you)
- It’s smart to identify yourself inside your bag with a post-it note including your name, email, phone, and address
- The laundry professionals read your order notes, check your pockets, then separate lights, colors from whites in wash cycles. Orders are also separated into multiple dryers for varying treatment.
- We separate mens, womens, and childrens clothes by gender. We fold and pack like-kind items in individual drawer-ready bags aimed at keeping your laundry ready for the drawer.
- Your laundry will be returned in disposable bags.
Completion and Delivery Process
- Your receive a text notification when your order is completed (24 hour turnarounds are standard)
- You can choose for immediate Doordash delivery or a future date/time.
- Relax and enjoy the 3 hours you saved per load, per person
I don’t have any bags yet. What should I do?
With your first order, you will leave your laundry in 13-gallon disposable bags for Doordash to pick up. Please avoid sending your laundry in hampers or on hangers – both can be damaged in transport.
How do/should I give Doordash my dirty laundry?
Stuff 13-gallon trash bags with your clothes. Don’t worry about sorting anything, we do that for you!
Write your contact information down inside each bag
Place your trash bags outside your door
We return your wash, dried, and folded laundry.
How much laundry does a 13-gallon Trash Bag hold?
Our flat-rate wash & fold pricing makes laundry easy and straightforward. We don’t don’t nickel and dime your laundry, stuff your bags full and enjoy the easy, flat rate pricing.
One stuffed 13-gallon trash bag holds up to 20 lbs of laundry. The average person sends us 35 lbs of laundry, which is two 13-gallon trash bags.
Treatment details – we do your laundry the exact way you want it done
From wash/dry water temperatures, to detergents, fabric softeners, dryer sheets, and custom treatment specifications you can save for all future orders, we do your laundry like you do your laundry!
We separate colors, genders, and types of clothing
Lights, colors, and whites are treated separately. Womens, mens, and childrens clothes are folders separately. This greatly enhances the useful life of your clothes!
We pack like-kind items – shirts with shirts, pants with pants once separated from gender and children’s clothing.
Choose from free premium detergents or scented detergents. Bleach your whites, stain treatment, etc. You control your laundry preferences!
Laundry Frequency- How do most people use LaunderBag?
Each laundry load (wash, dry, fold) takes 3 hours on average to complete, per person when done professionally (sorting colors, lights, darks and drying appropriately to preserve the longevity of your clothes).
The average person uses Launderbag 24 times per year or twice per month. The average weight is about 35lbs per order.
Monthly bedding, sheets, & towels – these customers have a washer/dryer but doing larger items are inefficient so they use LaunderBag
Students, light commercial, Airbnb
Families with newborns or lots of children
Individuals who are too lazy to do laundry
Reasons to consider using a delivery laundry service:
Save Time – the average load takes 3 hours to wash, dry and fold. A family of 4 spends 12 hours doing laundry. At $30 an hour that’s $360 worth of time wasted per week.
Convenience – whether you work hard, are lazy, or busy outsourcing remedial chores saves time, money, and energy you could use elsewhere.
Fast & Easy – we offer on-demand pickup and delivery with Doordash. Use us to bail you out when things get tough or you are sick of doing so much laundry.